Insights and lessons from the ODYSSEY Outcomes trial: Which patients benefit most?10' education - Sep. 28, 2019 - Paris, France - Prof. Ph. Gabriel Steg - Paris/London
Video navigation menu
- The effect of alirocumab in patients with diabetes 6:29
- Outcomes in patients with polyvascular disease 8:24
- CABG status and effect of alirocumab 9:10
- Effects of alirocumab by first occurrence of type 1 or 2 MI 10:34
- Effects of alirocumab on Lp(a) 11:07
This lecture by prof. Ph. Gabriel Steg was part of an accredited symposium "PCSK9i, changing practice in cardiology: The emerging story" held during ESC 2019 in Paris, France.
Ph. Gabriel Steg is a cardiologist in the Hôpital Bichat, Paris, France. He is also Professor at the National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen, Sanofi-Regeneron, The Medicines Company and Draupnir Bio.