Insights and lessons from the ODYSSEY Outcomes trial: Which patients benefit most?
Video navigation menu
- Trial design and primary results of ODYSSEY OUTCOMES 0:31
- The effect of alirocumab in subgroups: patients with diabetes and those with polyvascular disease 6:29
- Effect of alirocumab in patients with prior CABG 9:10
- What kind of myocardial infarction did alirocumab prevent? 10:34
- Effects of alirocumab on Lp(a) and depending on Lp(a) level at baseline 11:07
This lecture by prof. Ph. Gabriel Steg was part of an accredited symposium "PCSK9i, changing practice in cardiology: The emerging story" held during ESC 2019 in Paris, France.
Ph. Gabriel Steg is a cardiologist in the Hôpital Bichat, Paris, France. He is also Professor at the National Heart and Lung Institute, Imperial College, London, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amgen, Sanofi-Regeneron, The Medicines Company and Draupnir Bio.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll