Heart & Kidney interactions: What are the challenges for prevention and protection?10' education - Sep. 2, 2019 - Paris, France - Prof. Christoph Wanner - Würzburg, Germany
Video navigation menu
- Facts about and challenges in cardio-renal syndrome 1:49
- Renal function in patients with HF 3:29
- Effect of empagliflozin in cardiorenal patients 4:12
- Where to go from here? 8:32
- Recommendations on treatment 11:25
This lecture held by prof. Wanner was part of an accredited symposium "Expanding opportunities for SGLT2i in clinical cardiology" held during ESC Congress 2019 in Paris, France.
Prof. Christoph Wanner, Division of Nephrology and Hypertension at the University Hospital of Würzburg, Germany
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Boehringer Ingelheim/Lilly.