The diabetes challenge for cardiologists: The key things to understand10' education - Sep. 2, 2019 - Prof. Naveed Sattar, MD – Glasgow, UK
Video navigation menu
- Looking at the increased CV risk associated with diabetes more closely. 0:24
- Heterogeneity in CV risk in high-income countries 3:41
- CVOTs with GLP-1RAs in T2DM 8:52
- Recommended treatment in patients with T2DM and ASCVD or high/very high CV risk 12:14
- Diabetes top lines for cardiology 13:28
This lecture held by prof. Sattar was part of an accredited symposium "Transforming diabetes management in cardiology: Impact of novel therapies" held during ESC Congress 2019 in Paris, France.
Naveed Sattar, MD is Professor of Metabolic Medicine, University of Glasgow. He is an academic (active clinically) experienced in biomarker studies/trials investigating the causes, prevention and management of diabetes, obesity and heart disease.
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.