GLP-1RA: where do they fit in CV risk management?
Video navigation menu
- Diabetes treatment for CVD reduction in patients with CVD 0:45
- T2DM without clinical CVD 3:50
- Clinical CVD without T2DM 5:29
- Why uptake of the new agents is low in cardiology and how this can be overcome 6:58
- Exciting new era for CVD managment (in T2DM) 9:24
This lecture held by prof.Deanfield was part of an accredited symposium "Transforming diabetes management in cardiology: Impact of novel therapies" held during ESC Congress 2019 in Paris, France.
Prof. Deanfield - Professor of Cardiology at University College London (UCL) and Consultant Cardiologist at the Barts Heart Centre (BHC) London UK. He is the Director of the National Centre for Cardiovascular disease Prevention and Outcomes (NCCPO) at UCL, and Chairman of National Institute for Cardiovascular (CV) Outcomes Research (NICOR).
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.