Mechanisms of action of GLP-1RAs
Video navigation menu
- The incretin hormone GLP-1 and GLP-1 receptors 01:46
- Mechanisms of GLP-1RAs to reduce CV risk 03:30
- Effects on glycemia 03:53
- Effects on body weight 06:43
- Effects on blood pressure 09:12
- Effects on blood lipids 10:17
This lecture held by prof. Knop was part of an accredited symposium "Transforming diabetes management in cardiology: Impact of novel therapies" held during ESC Congress 2019 in Paris, France.
Filip Krag Knop, MD, Professor of endocrinology and Director of Center for Clinical Metabolic Research, Gentofte Hospital, University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.