ESC Congress 2020 Amsterdam goes digital
PACE-CME is committed to share the congress news and education
The largest cardiology congress ESC was just announced to turn fully digital. PACE-CME is committed to help sharing the news and deliver our cardiovascular education via our website.
As per communication by ESC 'Never before will such a vast, global, cardiology community be connected digitally at the same time. ESC Congress has always been a celebration of discovery; a celebration of science. The digital experience will be all that and more'
As PACE-CME we will do our best to provide and share the congress news and our scheduled educational sessions with the cardiovascular community.
Our 6 CME symposia, now as virtual sessions, will cover:
- PCSK9i, LDL-c, Guidelines, Practice: Bringing the facts together
- Triglycerides: The new lipid frontier to reduce residual CV Risk
- Expanding focus for cardiologists: The diabetic patient and cardiovascular outcomes with GLP-1 ra
- Optimising RAASi treatment through long-term potassium control – changing the outlook for a chronic heart failure patient
- Tackling iron deficiency in heart failure: Focus on outcomes & quality of life
- Lp(a): A new significant risk factor and target for cardiovascular prevention
All content of our educational sessions will be posted on ESC and PACE-CME websites, and will also become available as CME accredited courses. More information about our scheduled educational sessions will be shared once more details about the ESC 2020 digital congress are confirmed.