Improving outcomes for patients following an admission with ADHF
Click here to watch this as part of CME accredited course
Video navigation menu
- Case presentation - patient's characteristics and test results 02:50
- Cardiac remodeling with medical therapy 05:21
- Case presentation - test results and treatment plan 07:05
- Initiation of treatment 09:06
- Case presentation - lack of uptitration 13:07
- Challenge of the complexity of HF treatment options 15:46
- Case presentation - initiation of sacubitril/valsartan 18:58
This video by prof. Mark Petrie, MD and Klaus Witte, MD is part of the series "Clinical case discussion - Heart Failure".
Prof. Mark Petrie, MD is professor at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
Klaus Witte, MD is senior lecturer and consultant cardiologist at the University of Leeds, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: