Targeting kidney outcomes in DKD: Can GLP-1RA provide kidney protection?10' education - July 21, 2020 - Prof. Johannes Mann, MD - Munich, Germany
Video navigation menu
- Clinical GLP-1RA trials with kidney outcomes or monitored kidney events 01:19
- Which endpoint in the composite endpoint is driving outcomes? 05:19
- Outcomes in subgroups of patients 07:23
- Why may GLP-1RAs confer kidney benefit? 09:59
- An ongoing kidney outcomes trial with GLP-1RA in CKD patients 12:00
Exploratory analyses suggest that treatment with ___ may result in ___ decline of eGFR in patients with eGFR <60 ml/min compared to all patients.
- A. liraglutide, but not semaglutide; more
- B. liraglutide, but not semaglutide; lesser
- C. liraglutide and semaglutide; similar
- D. liraglutide and semaglutide; lesser
This lecture by Johannes Mann was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "Cardiorenal cross-talk in diabetes: The preventive challenge in DKD for GLP-1RA" held during ERA EDTA Virtual Congress 2020.
Johannes Mann, Department of Nephrology and Hypertension, Erlangen-Neurenberg, and KfH Kidney Center, Munich, Germany
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.