Getting better at diagnosing HFpEF - sharing clinical practice experience
Video navigation menu
- Clinical case - patient's characteristics and test results 02:14
- How to diagnose HFpEF? 08:07
- A few comments on HFmrEF 10:06
- Diagnostic algorithm by HFA 11:28
- Etiologies test algorithm 16:40
- Case presentation - test results and treatment plan 17:21
- Treatment options: MRAs 17:53
- Future therapies 19:56
- PARAGON-HF trial 21:55
This video by prof. Mark Petrie, MD and Pardeep Jhund, MD, PhD is part of the series "Clinical case discussion - Heart Failure".
- Prof. Mark Petrie, MD is professor at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
- Pardeep Jhund, MD, PhD, is Clinical Senior Lecturer at the University of Glasgow and Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis.