Setting a patient on the right track following hospitalization for ADHF
Video navigation menu
- Case presentation 01:03
- Pay attention to 'runaways' 07:00
- Why are patients not uptritrated? 11:52
- Treat symptoms, not numbers 18:56
- Switch off the light when the curtain falls 21:22
This video by prof. Mark Petrie, MD and Alexander Cadenbach, MD is part of the series "Clinical case discussion - Heart Failure".
- Prof. Mark Petrie, MD is professor at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
- Alexander Cadenbach, MD is cardiologist in Osnabrück at Praxiseinstieg Kardiologische Gemeinschaftspraxis Osnabrück, Germany.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novartis.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll