Five years of PCSK9i - Lessons from practice: Which patients benefit most?
Video navigation menu
- Efficacy of PCSK9-inhibition 00:32
- Do we still need PCSK9-inhibition for lowering CV risk 01:01
- Lessons from 5 year's practice 03:15
- Who needs PCSK9-inhibition the most? 05:54
- Changing landscape in high CV-risk patients 07:54
This presentation by Prof. Erik Stroes, MD was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "PCSK9i & LDL-c: Guidelines, Practice & Innovation: Review of facts and opportunities" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2020.
Prof. Erik Stroes, MD - Professor of Vascular Medicine, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Sanofi and Amgen.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll