Five years of PCSK9i - Lessons from practice: Which patients benefit most?
Video navigation menu
- Efficacy of PCSK9-inhibition 00:32
- Do we still need PCSK9-inhibition for lowering CV risk 01:01
- Lessons from 5 year's practice 03:15
- Who needs PCSK9-inhibition the most? 05:54
- Changing landscape in high CV-risk patients 07:54
This presentation by Prof. Erik Stroes, MD was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "PCSK9i & LDL-c: Guidelines, Practice & Innovation: Review of facts and opportunities" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2020.
Prof. Erik Stroes, MD - Professor of Vascular Medicine, Amsterdam University Medical Centers, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Sanofi and Amgen.