The role of GLP-1 receptor agonists in CVD prevention
Video navigation menu
- Cardiometabolic multimorbidity 00:27
- Key challenges in managing T2DM patients 04:06
- Therapies to reduce diabetes-related complications 05:26
- GLP-1RAs: multifactorial effects beyond glycemic control 07:29
- CV outcome trials with GLP-1RAs 08:26
- Recommendations by end/diabetology & cardiology societies 09:57
This lecture by prof. Kamlesh Kunti was part of a CME accredited symposium "Reducing CV risk in diabetes: the next preventive challenge".
Prof. Kamlesh Kunti is professor of primary care diabetes and vascular medicine at the University of Leicester, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenters and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk.