Effects of iron deficiency on outcomes in HF
Video navigation menu
- Background information about iron metabolism 01:08
- Iron deficiency and renal function 03:32
- Iron deficiency in CKD 05:19
- Results from outcome trials on iron deficiency in HF 07:24
- Guidelines on iron deficiency in HF 10:05
- Considerations around iron deficiency 11:32
This presentation was broadcasted at the e-SPACE CRM conference, a global web-conference on the cardio-renal-metabolic syndrome, that was held January 22-24, 2021.
Adrian F. Hernandez, MD – Cardiologist, Duke Medical Research Institute, Durham, NC, USA
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.