Prevention strategies in patients with CKD and T2DM
Subtitling in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French
Video navigation menu
- Risk of CV mortality according to CKD categories 01:05
- Early identification and intervention of CKD 03:36
- Cornerstone treatments of DKD 04:40
- Renal outcomes in CVOTs with GLP-1RA 07:46
What is the kidney outcome of a meta-analysis of outcome trials with GLP-1RAs?
- A. No consistent kidney benefit was observed
- B. A consistent reduction in kidney outcome including macroalbuminuria was observed
- C. A consistent reduction in kidney outcome excluding macroalbuminuria was observed
- D. Kidney outcomes were not assessed in these trials
- E. A heterogenous effect on kidney outcome including macroalbuminuria was observed
This lecture by Ofri Mosenzon was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "GLP-1RA in DKD: A new preventive challenge" held during the virtual ERA EDTA 2021 congress.
Ofri Mosenzon, MD is a Senior Lecturer of Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Epidemiology at the Hebrew University Medical School and the School of Public Health in Jerusalem, Israel.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll
Sorry, this content is unavailable in your country.