How can GLP-1RA benefit a patient with diabetes and CKD?
Subtitling in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French10' education - July 1, 2021 - Daniël van Raalte, MD, PhD - Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Online CME
Video navigation menu
- Effect of GLP-1RAs on renal and CV risk factors 1:10
- Definition of renal outcomes 4:59
- Effect of GLP-1RAs on renal outcomes 5:59
- GLP-1RAs reduce CV outcomes 8:09
What are findings from trials with GLP-1RAs with regard to macroalbuminuria?
- A. Macroalbuminuria was not reduced by GLP-1RA
- B. Reduction of macroalbuminuria by GLP-1RA can be explained by renal risk factors
- C. GLP-1RA reduced macroalbuminuria, but this was not explained by renal risk factors
- D. The effect of GLP-1RA on macroalbuminuria was heterogenous
- E. Microalbuminuria was reduced by GLP-1RA, not macroalbuminuria
This lecture by Daniël van Raalte was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "GLP-1RA in DKD: A new preventive challenge" held during the virtual ERA EDTA 2021 congress.
Dr. Daniël van Raalte is internist-endocrinologist in Amsterdam UMC, locatie VUmc, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.
This is available as accredited online CME on coursepath for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll
Sorry, this content is unavailable in your country.