Where do GLP-1RA fit in in current and future management of CKD?
Subtitling in English, German, Italian, Spanish and French
Click here to watch this as part of CME accredited course
Video navigation menu
- GLP-1RA in current management 0:31
- Case presentation 3:38
- GLP-1RA in future management 4:40
Which medical therapies are recommended in the KDIGO guidelines for patients with T2DM and CKD?
- A. first metformin and SGLT2 inhibitor, then GLP-1RA as preferred additional therapy
- B. first metformin and GLP-1RA, then SGLT2 inhibitor as preferred additional therapy
- C. first metformin and SGLT2 inhibitor or GLP-1RA, then DPP-4 inhibitor as preferred additional therapy
- D. first SGLT2inhibitor or GLP-1RA, then DPP-4 or metformin as additional therapy
- E. all anti-glycemic drugs are considered first line therapies
This lecture by Frederik Persson was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "GLP-1RA in DKD: A new preventive challenge" held during the virtual ERA EDTA 2021 congress.
Frederik Persson, MD is senior researcher working at Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen, Denmark.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk A/S.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: