Changing the paradigm on LDL-c-lowering in high CV risk patients10' education - Sep. 7, 2021 - Prof. Kausik Ray, MD - London, United Kingdom - Online CME
Click here to watch this as part of CME accredited course
Video navigation menu
- Preventative strategies are instituted far too late 0:25
- Those with highest risk require greatest LDL-c-lowering 1:54
- Insights from Da Vinci, SWEDEHEART, and Heymans 3:15
- Changing paradigm on LDL-c-lowering 7:09
Do you prescribe initial combination therapy for post-MI patients or patients with similar CV risk?
- Yes, a combination of statin and ezetimibe
- Yes, a combination with a PCSK9 inhibitor
- No, monotherapy is usually sufficient
- No, I use a stepwise approach
This lecture by prof. Kausik Ray was part of an accredited symposium "Redefining intensive LDL-c management in high CV risk patients The case for combination therapy" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2021.
Prof. Kausik Ray, MD, is a cardiologist, and Professor of Public Health/Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at Imperial College London, United Kingdom.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants received from Amgen, Sanofi, Novartis and Daiichi Sankyo.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: