Changing the paradigm on LDL-c-lowering in high CV risk patients10' education - Sep. 7, 2021 - Prof. Kausik Ray, MD - London, United Kingdom - Online CME
Video navigation menu
- Preventative strategies are instituted far too late 0:25
- Those with highest risk require greatest LDL-c-lowering 1:54
- Insights from Da Vinci, SWEDEHEART, and Heymans 3:15
- Changing paradigm on LDL-c-lowering 7:09
Do you prescribe initial combination therapy for post-MI patients or patients with similar CV risk?
- Yes, a combination of statin and ezetimibe
- Yes, a combination with a PCSK9 inhibitor
- No, monotherapy is usually sufficient
- No, I use a stepwise approach
This lecture by prof. Kausik Ray was part of an accredited symposium "Redefining intensive LDL-c management in high CV risk patients The case for combination therapy" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2021.
Prof. Kausik Ray, MD, is a cardiologist, and Professor of Public Health/Honorary Consultant Cardiologist at Imperial College London, United Kingdom.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants received from Amgen, Sanofi, Novartis and Daiichi Sankyo.