Combination therapy with PCSK9 mAbs in post-MI patients
Video navigation menu
- Benefits of LDL-c lowering can happen very early 0:47
- How are we doing with regard to LDL-c lowering? 3:17
- The ODYSSEY Outcomes and FOURIER trials 3:49
- Provide PCSK9 mAbs at the time of MI 7:51
- Combination therapy in ACS including PCSK9 mAbs 10:19
What is the anticipated reduction in LDL-c with combination of statin, ezetimibe and PCSK9i?
- A. 45-50%
- B. 60%
- C. 75%
- D. 85%
- E. 95%
This lecture by Derek Connolly was part of an accredited symposium "Redefining intensive LDL-c management in high CV risk patients The case for combination therapy" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2021.
Derek Connolly, MD, PhD is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at Birmingham City Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants received from Amgen, Sanofi, Novartis and Daiichi Sankyo.