Potential mechanisms of benefit of icosapent ethyl10' education - May 3, 2022 - Prof. Chris Packard, PhD - Glasgow, UK
Video navigation menu
- Insights from REDUCE-IT and STRENGTH 0:23
- Overview of potential mechanisms 1:41
- Focus on lipoprotein synthesis 2:10
- Focus on plasma lipoproteins 3:12
- Focus on chronic inflammation 4:37
- Focus on atherothrombosis 5:56
- Focus on cell membrane cholesterol 6:46
This presentation by Prof. Packard is part of a series titled "CV risk reduction beyond statin therapy: Exploring the role of Icosapent ethyl".
Prof. Chris Packard, PhD is Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the Institute of Cardiovascular & Medical Sciences at the University of Glasgow, UK.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from Amarin.