What is the evidence of SGLT2i in CKD?
4 things to know about CKD and SGLT2i - lecture 1 out of 410' education - Feb. 7, 2023 - Prof. Hiddo L. Heerspink, PhD - Groningen, The Netherlands
Video navigation menu
- Kidney outcome trials with SGLT2i in patients with CKD 01:28
- Benefit of SGLT2i to delay CKD progression 02:10
- SGLT2i also reduce the risk of acute kidney injury 03:26
- Effect of SGLT2i on hospitalizations or death in patients with CKD 03:55
- SGLT2i reduce the incidence of anemia 04:57
- Lifetime benefit of combined treatment with ACEi and SGLT2i 05:51
- Conclusions 06:21
In your option, are SGLT2i a foundational therapy in patients with CKD?
- A. Yes, in patients with CKD with or without T2DM
- B. Yes, but only in patients with CKD and T2DM
- C. No
This educational video is part of a series called '4 Things to know about CKD and SGLT2i'
Prof. Hiddo L. Heerspink, PhD is a clinical pharmacologist at the University Medical Center Groningen in the Netherlands.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from AstraZeneca.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: