The benefits of icosapent ethyl in addressing residual risk: What is the evidence?10' education - May 26, 2023 - Lale Tokgözoğlu, MD - Ankara, Turkey
Video navigation menu
- Potential mechanisms of benefit with EPA 0:18
- Findings of studies with EPA 2:17
- Findings of studies with a mixture of EPA and DHA 5:00
- Differences in studies with omega-3 fatty acids 5:47
- Additional studies with EPA 7:55
- Conclusive remarks 8:56
This lecture by Lale Tokgözoğlu was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium " New paradigms in the prevention of ASCVD: The role of EPA and triglycerides" held during ESC Preventive Cardiology in Malaga, Spain.
Prof. Lale Tokgözoğlu, MD, is Professor of Cardiology at Hacettepe University, Ankara, Turkey.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from Amarin.