GLP-1 receptor agonists: The cardiovascular benefits beyond glucose control10' education - Aug. 27, 2018 - ESC 2018 - Munich, Germany - Filip K. Knop, MD, PhD - Copenhagen, Denmark - Online CME
Video navigation menu
- Refresher of the incretin effect in healthy subjects 0:54
- How to normalize the impaired incretin effect seen In T2DM patients? 6:27
- GLP-1 has effects in multiple organs 8:37
- How do the multiple effects of GLP-1 analogues translate into clinical endpoints? 13:41
- How to use GLP-1RA in clinical practice? 14:41
This lecture was part of a CME accredited symposium: "Outcomes of GLP-1 RA in Diabetes & CVD: What are the key opportunities for cardiology practice?", held during ESC 2018 in Munich, Germany.
Filip K. Knop, MD, PhD - endocrinologist, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk