Translating GLP-1RA trial outcomes to cardiology practice: Which patients will benefit?10' education - Dec. 10, 2018 - Prof. Lars Rydén, MD - Stockholm Sweden - Online CME
Video navigation menu
- Expected effects of incretin-based therapies for T2DM 0:32
- Looking at the exendin-4-based GLP-1RA trial data in detail 2:48
- Scrutinizing the study characteristics of the human analogue GLP-1RA trial data 5:19
- What can explain the differences seen between trials testing various GLP-1RAs? 16:49
- Impact of GLP-1RA on guidelines 18:30
This lecture was part of a CME accredited symposium: 'Outcomes of GLP-1 RA in Diabetes & CVD: What are the key opportunities for cardiology practice?', held during ESC 2018 in Munich, Germany.
Professor Lars Rydén, MD - Senior Professor of Cardiology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-CME. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-CME.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Novo Nordisk