Effects of ARNI treatment on arterial hemodynamics, cardiac remodelling and pulmonary artery pressure in HFrEF5' education - Jan. 14, 2020 - Akshay S. Desai, MD - Boston, MA, USA
Video navigation menu
- Rationale and design of the EVALUATE-HF trial 0:32
- Effects of ARNI treatment on aortic stiffness, changes in cardiac structure, function and biomarkers 3:49
- Exploratory endpoint: effects on quality of life 5:19
- New study on effect of sacubitril/valsartan on pulmonary artery pressure 6:45
- Results of PAP analysis 7:56
This video was recorded at the AHA in Philadelphia, USA, on November 17, 2019
Dr. Akshay Suvas Desai is a cardiovascular medicine specialist and the director of the Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure Program at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH). In addition, he is an associate professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS).
This educational series is funded by an unrestricted educational grant provided by Novartis. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.