LDL-c, atherosclerotic plaques and CV risk - what to do about it
Video navigation menu
- Historical and regional perspective of atherosclerosis as a threat to health 0:24
- Adherence to statin therapy is important for therapy to work 4:05
- More potent LDL-c lowering: discovery of PCSK9 as a treatment target 5:05
- Looking at lifetime risk and the effect of lowering it 9:14
- Implementation of recent insights into ESC guidelines 10:09
This educational video is part of a series aimed to shed light on what is now established on LDL-c and the risks it confers, and how we can best manage elevated LDL-c levels and why.
Prof. Lüscher is consultant and professor of Cardiology at Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital and Imperial College London, United Kingdom
This educational series is funded by an unrestricted educational grant provided by Amgen. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: