Burden of residual risk: Are triglycerides a risk marker?
Video navigation menu
- Residual risk - hyperlipoproteinemia 02:25
- Hypertriglyceridemia and atherosclerotic events 04:20
- Hypertriglyceridemia and aortic valve stenosis 08:10
- Important approximates of lipid-associated CV risk 10:09
- Lipid goals in combined hyperlipoproteinemia 13:16
Do you think that triglycerides play a causal role in CVD?
This lecture by prof. Klaus Parhofer, MD is part of the virtual symposium "Reducing Residual Risk for Cardiovascular Disease: Is there a role for non-LDL lowering agents?" from the German Cardiac Society.
Prof. Klaus Parhofer, MD – medical Clinic IV Groβhadern, University Hospital Munich, Germany
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amarin.