Iron deficiency in patients with heart failure
Video navigation menu
- Relevance of iron deficiency without anemia in HF 02:05
- Effects of iron deficiency beyond erythropoiesis 03:15
- How to diagnose iron deficiency 05:00
- Etiologies of iron deficiency 05:59
- Trials results with ferric carboxymaltose or oral iron 07:47
This video by Niels Grote Beverborg, MD is part of the 3rd Groningen Heart Failure symposium "How to implement the newest heart failiure therapies? - A case-based approach".
Niels Grote Beverborg works at the department of Cardiology at the UMC Groningen, The Netherlands.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Vifor and Novartis.