Updates in the 2019 ESC/EAS guidelines for the management of dyslipidemia
Video navigation menu
- Fundamental principles for LDL-c-lowering therapy 04:00
- Treatment goals for LDL-c across categories of total CVD risk 06:31
- Recommendations for pharmacological LDL-c lowering 07:32
- Recommendations for lipid-lowering therapy in very-high-risk patients with ACS 10:35
- Recommendations for treatment of patients with hypertriglyceridemia 13:24
- The modern concept of lipid-lowering strategies to reduce CVD 16:44
This lecture by prof. François Mach, MD is part of the virtual symposium "Reducing Residual Risk for Cardiovascular Disease: Is there a role for non-LDL lowering agents?" from the German Cardiac Society.
Prof. François Mach, MD is cardiologist at the Geneva University Hospital in Switzerland.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amarin.