Latest results with non-LDL lowering agents in reducing CV risk
Video navigation menu
- Residual CV risk – elevated triglycerides 02:04
- Residual CV risk – elevated Lp(a) 05:07
- Effects of omega-3 fatty acids on CV events 06:05
- Results of the REDUCE-IT trial 09:18
- Other CV outcome trials in patients with hypertriglyceridemia 16:21
This lecture by prof. Ulrich Laufs, MD is part of the virtual symposium "Reducing Residual Risk for Cardiovascular Disease: Is there a role for non-LDL lowering agents?" from the German Cardiac Society.
Prof. Ulrich Laufs, MD is professor of cardiology at the University of Leipzig Medical Center in Germany.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Amarin.