Anti-inflammation heralds the future of CV medicine
Video navigation menu
- Residual inflammatory risk 0:42
- Findings from the CANTOS trial 1:57
- Findings with colchicine in patients with chronic atherosclerosis 3:11
- Colchicine in those with ACS and acute MI 7:31
- Anticipated guideline recommendations 11:25
Do you agree that the time has come to give colchicine to patients with stable atherosclerotic disease?
This video was recorded in response to a recent publication of a subanalysis of COLCOT in Eur Heart J.
Dr. Paul M Ridker is the Eugene Braunwald Professor of Medicine at the Harvard Medical School and directs the Center for Cardiovascular Disease Prevention, a translational research unit at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston, MA, USA.
This recording was developed under auspices of PACE-cme. Views expressed in the recording are those of the presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.