Understanding the increased CV risk of high Lp(a) levels10' education - Sep. 28, 2021 - Prof. Florian Kronenberg, MD, PhD - Innsbruck, Austria - Online CME
Video navigation menu
- Distribution of Lp(a) concentrations in the general population 00:54
- Relation between Lp(a) and risk for MI 01:24
- Genetic basis of Lp(a) 02:53
- Mendelian randomization studies on Lp(a) 04:43
- When should Lp(a) be tested? 07:58
This lecture by prof. Florian Kronenberg was part of an accredited symposium "Lp(a): from CV risk marker to therapeutic target" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2021.
Florian Kronenberg, MD, PhD is full professor and head of the Institute of Genetic Epidemiology at the Medical University of Innsbruck in Austria.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by unrestricted educational grants received from Sanofi and Novartis.