Emerging therapies in HCM: The potential role of cardiac myosin inhibitors10' education - May 4, 2022 - Ahmad Masri, MD (Portland, OR, USA) and prof. Deepak Bhatt, MD (Boston, MA, USA)
Video navigation menu
- News at ACC.22 on novel cardiac myosin inhibitors in HCM 00:32
- Why is there a need for better therapies and what can we expect? 06:53
- How do we identify patients that benefit from these novel therapies? 11:39
- Considerations when putting together a treatment plan 14:26
- Key takeaways 19:17
This animated video was developed by our partner, ReachMD, a leading online learning platform for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Ahmad Masri, MD is director of the Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center and assistant professor of medicine at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, OR, USA.
- Deepak Bhatt, MD, is executive director of interventional cardiovascular programs at the Brigham and Women's Hospital Heart and Vascular Center, and professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, in Boston, MA, USA.
The views and opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of PACE-cme.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from Bristol Myers Squibb.