HoFH: Why is early diagnosis important?10' education - June 29, 2022 - Prof. Kausik Ray, MD - London, UK
Video navigation menu
- What is homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia (HoFH)? 00:51
- Worldwise cohort study on HoFH 02:54
- Event free survival depends upon achieved LDL-c 04:32
- Achieved LDL-c depends upon the number of drugs used 05:13
- Importance of earlier diagnosis and better treatment 06:35
- LDL-c lowering strategies in HoHF 07:40
- Concluding remarks 09:40
This presentation by Prof. Ray is is the first part of a series titled "HoFH: The need to treat - creating awareness, understanding and insights".
Prof. Kausik Ray, MD, is president of the European Atherosclerosis Society, and Professor of Public Health/ Consultant Cardiologist at Imperial College London, United Kingdom.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from Ultragenyx.