New opportunities to tackle the global burden of CKD – the role of SGLT2i10' education - May 9, 2023 - Adeera Levin, MD – Vancouver, BC, Canada
Video navigation menu
- Global burden of CKD 00:23
- Summary of benefits of SGLT2i 02:33
What is true about life years lost due to CKD?
- A. It has strongly increased since 1990
- B. It start to increase from age >55 years
- C. It is only higher in those with CKD due to type 2 diabetes
- D. It depends on the cause of CKD
This lecture by Adeera Levin was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "Sharing international experience in CKD& SGLT2i: How to identify the right patient at the right moment?" held during the WCN 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Adeera Levin is a Professor of Medicine, Head, Division of Nephrology at the University of British Columbia, and Consultant nephrologist at Providence Health Care / St Paul’s Hospital, in Vancouver Canada.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance.