SGLT2i in the spectrum of CKD: A call for action10' education - June 1, 2023 - Meg Jardine, MD, PhD – Sydney, Australia
Video navigation menu
- Implementation science 00:58
- Barriers to implementation 03:00
- Who are prescribing SGLT2i? 03:28
- Adherence and persistence in real world 04:43
- Tools for implementation 06:07
- Conclusions 06:50
What can help you to reduce barriers for prescription of SGLT2i in CKD?
- A. participation in international conferences
- B. participation in smaller (national) meetings
- C. information through on-demand videos
- D. professional guidelines
- E. other tools, for examples publications or guidance documents
This lecture by Meg Jardine was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "Sharing international experience in CKD& SGLT2i: How to identify the right patient at the right moment?" held during the WCN 2023 in Bangkok, Thailand.
Professor Meg Jardine is the Director of the CTC and the CTC’s Kidney Health Research Director at the University of Sydney, Australia.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant received from Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance.