Why worry about high Lp(a) and how to assess Lp(a) levels?
Video navigation menu
- Association between Lp(a) and CV risk 00:22
- Variations in the //LPA// gene and Lp(a) levels 03:31
- Association of Lp(a) with valvular calcification and aortic stenosis 05:51
- Summary of association between Lp(a) and CV events 08:45
- Lp(a) measurement challenges 09:29
- How to assess Lp(a) levels? 12:31
This presentation by Pia Kamstrup, MD, PhD was part of the EBAC-accredited symposium "Lp(a), a new lipid frontier in CV risk management and target for therapy" held during the virtual ESC Congress 2020
Pia Kamstrup, Head of Department at the Department of Clinical Biochemistry, Herlev and Gentofte Hospital, Copenhagen University Hospital, Denmark.
This recording was independently developed under auspices of PACE-cme. The views expressed in this recording are those of the individual presenter and do not necessarily reflect the views of PACE-cme.
Funding for this educational program was provided by an unrestricted educational grant from Sanofi and Novartis.
This is available as accredited online CME for members. Click the button below to enroll:Enroll
The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Share this page with your colleagues and friends: