Patients with HF and multiple comorbidities are complex. Patrick Rossignol and Antoni Bayés-Genís discuss how to manage hyperkalemia in these complex patients to enable optimization of RAASi therapy.
This video was distributed by our partner, ReachMD, a leading online learning platform for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Antoni Bayés-Genís, MD, PhD is Director de l'Institut del Cor at Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Catedràtic, Departament de Medicina, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona in Barcelona, Spain.
- Patrick Rossignol, MD, PhD is Head of Medical Specialties Service (Nephrology–Haemodialysis) at Princess Grace Hospital, and Medical Director at Monaco Private Haemodialysis Centre, Monaco.
The views and opinions expressed in this educational activity are those of the faculty and do not necessarily represent the views of PACE-cme.
This activity is supported by an independent educational grant from CSL Vifor.The information and data provided in this program were updated and correct at the time of the program development, but may be subject to change.
Ellie Kelepouris, MD
Stephen J. Greene, MD
- Tackling the risk of hyperkalemia through guideline-recommended heart failure therapyThe key role of RAASi therapy in patients with HF
Shelley Zieroth, MD
- Tackling the risk of hyperkalemia through guideline-recommended heart failure therapyPrescribing and monitoring novel potassium binders for optimizing RAASi therapy in HF
Aaron Wong, MD
- ESC Congress 2023Inorganic nitrate reduces risk of contrast-induced nephropathy after coronary angiography
Dan Jones, MD, PhD